Author Topic: Twilight Imperium: Embers of the Imperium  (Read 792 times)

Swordbreaker

• Become what you mussel.
    • View Profile
Twilight Imperium: Embers of the Imperium
« on: April 07, 2021, 05:28:49 pm »
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/537651271335936020/829385008456138812/unknown.png

Looks like the Twilight Imperium book, titled Embers of the Imperium was shadow-announced today via rules expansion PDF for the board game, slated for the summer of 2021. Check page 5 of the below PDF.

https://images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/fc/c2/fcc2f4d3-8817-4936-a371-1417327fa5fa/ti_codex_2_rules_compressed.pdf
Laugh
Heart
ThumbsUp
No reactions
Members reacted Heart:
GM Galaga,
Members reacted ThumbsUp:
Sturn,Talley Darkstar,

filbot3

• View Profile
Re: Twilight Imperium: Embers of the Imperium
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 05:20:59 pm »
That's pretty exciting! I would love a big lore section. I wonder what kind of new mechanics they're going to attempt to use this? Maybe rehash some of the old ones from Star Wars?
Laugh
Heart
ThumbsUp
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sturn

• View Profile
    • Elemental Steam
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 11:09:33 pm »
I wonder what kind of new mechanics they're going to attempt to use this? Maybe rehash some of the old ones from Star Wars?

Oh, I hadn't considered that. It would be nice to see some updates. If I go back to Star Wars, I was already considering using the Genesys version of the rules completely, even trying to to go with the treeless character creation if I could manage it.
Laugh
Heart
ThumbsUp
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

filbot3

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 09:54:51 pm »
I wonder what kind of new mechanics they're going to attempt to use this? Maybe rehash some of the old ones from Star Wars?

Oh, I hadn't considered that. It would be nice to see some updates. If I go back to Star Wars, I was already considering using the Genesys version of the rules completely, even trying to to go with the treeless character creation if I could manage it.

There was a Genesys re-hash of the Force rules using the new narrative dice without the Force Die. I really liked the re-make of it too. I'd have to find the document. I want to say I found it on Reddit or the old FFG forums.
Laugh
Heart
ThumbsUp
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions